Today was a busy, busy, busy weekend preparation day. Early in the morning, I headed out to North Royalton and then to Parma to pick up back to back loads of pavers and bricks. From there, the wife and I headed out to breakfast, then to my buddy Adam's house to pick up a generator, to Lakeland for Jen's class registration, then to Home Depot and finally Lowe's! My day was finished at 9pm when I put the last brick atop the neat stack strategically placed top-middle of my cousin's tandem axle trailer.The plans? Saturday evening, Jim and I will head out to camp, sleep overnight, wake at dawn to begin deck construction and hopefully have enough time to pile the bricks neatly next to the firepit. If time allows, I may even throw a few down to finalize the area. I'm hoping, because there are even more pavers stacked in the truck (not pictured) that we'll have some left over for future projects.
That's all for now...updates coming Monday/Tuesday.
Dj

Good luck on the deck construction this weekend. I checked out the history of this blog, your really making some good progress with everything. BTW do you have any previous deck building experience?
ReplyDeleteLOL! Why yes I do! LOL!
ReplyDelete