Through hard work and plenty of rod orders, I've been fortunate enough to have saved enough money to stomach two shared expenditures for the benefit of Trout Camp.
The second little convenience gem that was a splurge (but definitely worth it), and you might not have even known that this little gadget existed, was the Aquacube from Mr. Heater. The technology / design is Australian Outback born and licensed to Mr. Heater for US distribution. While my home built shower rig worked perfectly, it did involve preheating the water, refilling the canister and the occasional pumping to maintain pressure. This baby does all of that (on its own) and then some!
I'll post a video review of the unpacking and such of each item when it isn't so frigid cold outside! I'm very eager to see the Aquacube in action.
Both are conveniences that we could have all gotten along without, but their additions make camping life that much easier and comfortable. No more hauling 250 feet of extension cords, charging batteries at home or borrowing items to handle odd jobs and projects when they arise.
The second little convenience gem that was a splurge (but definitely worth it), and you might not have even known that this little gadget existed, was the Aquacube from Mr. Heater. The technology / design is Australian Outback born and licensed to Mr. Heater for US distribution. While my home built shower rig worked perfectly, it did involve preheating the water, refilling the canister and the occasional pumping to maintain pressure. This baby does all of that (on its own) and then some!
I'll post a video review of the unpacking and such of each item when it isn't so frigid cold outside! I'm very eager to see the Aquacube in action.
No comments:
Post a Comment