Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Shed Mahal receives a royal floor!


Duplicating the list of "things to do" from the previous post, I will continue to highlight in GREEN what has been completed:
  • Camper:  Extending the dinette padding off the side and increasing the sleeping area in width and length (it is about comfort!).
  • Camper:  Running 4" X 6" posts across the framing width and elevating the entire trailer higher off the ground.
  • Camper:  Patching the bumps, bruises and scrapes on the underbelly of the grey/black water holding tank (the tow up to TC took its toll).
  • Camper:  Solar setup
  • Shed Mahal:  wood floor installation
  • Shed Mahal:  bring up the riding mower and store it at camp
  • Trout Camp:  More grass planting
  • Trout Camp:  A chopped wood storage rack (with canopy)
  • Trout Camp:  Relocating the shower house behind the back end of the camper
I'm going to go on a little about how fortunate (blessed is more like it) I feel to have the friends/neighbors that I do...The fact that one particular neighbor is almost always there for me (and camp) is especially noteworthy.  What I consider an exception is the willingness to work as hard as they do and for little or no reward.  Considering that I'm cut from the same cloth, it feels really good to  have the favors returned every now and then.  So, to those (you know who you are) that have helped me along the way (whether at camp, at home or in support of our trips to camp) I offer my sincerest gratitude!  The favor(s) will be returned, I assure you!

So, without further delay...the video recap of this past Sunday's accomplishments:


2 comments:

  1. Looking good! Great job and lots of sweat equity for a piece of paradise! We hope one day that we can come and visit with you guys and see it in person! Most of all I'm sure you enjoy the peace and quiet there without the noise of dogs barking and kids slamming car doors shut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm calling the COPS! LOL! When you find the time to let us know a good weekend, we'll pack the SUV.

    ReplyDelete