the family and I headed out to trout camp early Sunday morning. We were blessed with wonderful weather. We got the order of business correct this time and spent the warmest part of the day enjoying the cool spring creek in town and then we headed back to cook up some good eats, get a little work done and challenge ourselves with some target practice. The Glock is dialed in and groupings of 1-2" at 30' are frequent. I'm happy that I was able to tweak the sights and save the expense of getting a new pistol, although that Springfield XD and the KelTec SG are calling to me. In the background, behind those calls, is the nagging repetition of "Build more rods!" Darn it!
I took up the lawn mower thinking that I'd actually get a chance to use it. That seemed to be a bit premature as the grass is indeed growing, but not anywhere near the rate that I had guessed. No worries, less work is fine by me.
I did haul up 9 newly acquired 6" diameter cedar posts. THANK YOU GREG! and plot out where I'm going to put them. Once they're in the ground and cemented, we'll start the construction.
Here's a video recap of some of our day.
No comments:
Post a Comment