My, my how TC is evolving! Looking back to just two years ago really shows the impact of the changes that have occurred. I'm finally nearing the end of the major construction phase. With the medium to small things that I've improved within the camper and around the property, I'm really beginning to feel the reality of having a nice place to drive to, open up and relax. It feels really good to be able to prep it for camping within an hour and if I so desire (infrequent, I'll admit) sit back and relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of nature. Granted, it isn't so "quiet" all the time with the crows, owls, Nick running around screaming, occasional shot gun blasts in the distance, etc, but it is so much better than the city noises of the concrete jungle that is currently home for us.
Enjoy the video!
Dj
Looking good neighbor. Home away from home.
ReplyDeleteAlmost...almost!
Delete