Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I volunteered to spend my day off at Dajtcha while Floatman worked and as luck would have it...the wifey came along to spend the afternoon snoozing in the quiet calm of nature while I toiled at clearing the path that will become the road we'll use to get vehicles into camp.  We could have not asked for a better, more beautiful, day! The sun was shining bright, there wasn't a cloud in the sky and the air temperature hovered in the mid 40's.  I packed a sleeping bag, heavy blanket and sleeping pad which must have been just the ticket for the misses to snooze in the sun.  I think she felt right at home!  We got off to a late start and arrival, but in a matter of two hours I was able to clear just enough small shrubs and a few 2-3 year old trees out the way to make the road just about usable.  Three more root balls and I'll be comfortable driving the SUV and camper down the path to our lot. The .gif I've created is a walk through of the cleared "driveway" accessing the southern edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment